|Season One, Episode Seventeen|
Being average teenagers, the New Directions are lucky to not have succumbed to the pressures of sex yet. But when Principal Sasha recruits a new teacher to teach Sex Ed., the New Directions suddenly are bombarded with much more sexual imagery than they imagined. With all the sex and tension in the air, many a teenager falls to the side of lust and pleasure.
- Luke will make a huge mistake, and it will have traumatic consequences that will effect more than one member of the cast.
- Three members of the God Squad get down and dirty (not necessarily with each other), and this causes the God Squad to appear again after a long break.
- Sis desperately tries to stop Kerwin from teaching this lesson, believing it to be immoral and wrong to pressure kids into having sex, especially some of the more fragile ones.
- An all girl (plus Drew) sleepover is included, where a few secrets are spilled.
- Gina gets some advice from the Cheerios, and even though this advice isn't exactly the best, she is put in a position where she either succumbs to peer pressure or will become a social outcast again.
- A few members of New Directions explore their sexualities. The people aren't all male or all female. Three people will experiment.
- Drew befriends someone unexpected.
- Five members of the Original Seven will have a solo. The other two will have a duet.
|Song Title||Original Artist/s||Performer(s)|
|Black and Gold||Sam Sparro||Jade Richman|
|Adore You||Miley Cyrus||Gina Garcia|
|Sexyback||Justin Timberlake||Drew Morgan|
|Animal||Neon Trees||Luke Jenner|
|Birthday Cake||Rihanna||Gareth Adams|
|Candy Shop||50 Cent ft. Olivia||Trae Lachtner and Emma Lawson|